Re: [MV] judging the information by the person delivering it

From: Bob N (notmanr7@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Oct 31 2004 - 07:28:44 PST

Folks, most people call it entertainment. Sure YOU could go to the archives
and dig it out. And that is entertainment for some but for others that
would be WORK or drudgery. I'm no GIrene but Gunny appeals to me...reminds
me of my own basic training. If you don't like him then don't watch him.
But don't confuse the MC with the information. The information is good...at
least the parts (like jeeps) that I am familiar.

International? Sort of...I think it is now on in the UK. I wonder what the
UKanys think about the show.

Bob N>
www.42FordGPW.com