Re: [MV] Turbo Information Needed

From: Joe Shannon (fordpart@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 23:44:42 PST

I assume that you are talking about the turbo used on the 5 ton
multifuel. It won't fit on a deuce because the wastegate housing will
hit the starter, the starter on a 5 ton is on the other side. Also, if
you have the later small diameter turbo you will not see an improvement.
The smaller new style turbo that was used on both the 5 ton and the 2
1/2 ton is more efficient than the wastegated unit.