RE: [MV] Seat cover for M1008 CUCV

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Tue Nov 02 2004 - 13:21:56 PST

Try:
http://www.beachwoodcanvas.com/

BEACHWOOD CANVAS WORKS
39 LAKE AVENUE PO BOX 137
ISLAND HEIGHTS, NEW JERSEY U.S.A. 08732
(732) 929-3168 FAX (732) 929-3479

I know there isn't any CUCV canvas items listed on their website, but that doesn't mean that they aren't willing to make them. I contacted them last year about canvas for my jeep, and also for my vintage '52 cot that rotted out. They were willing to produce canvas for it. I never got around to it... but I would have sent in my old canvas, they'd get to model a pattern after it and make me a new one... everyone wins!

Aaron Horrocks