RE: [MV] Seat cover for M1008 CUCV

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Thu Nov 04 2004 - 06:35:44 PST

Hi Bruce
Another source for the seat covers you want is Rick Thiers, a dealer who is
on this list. I have a set from him in my CUCV which I really have to
recommend. They look and perform great. Super rugged military grade canvas
and exact fit. Far better than the cheezy vinyl things from GM Military.
Not cheap but very good. He has them listed with pictures on his web site
and stands behind his stuff.

Glenn
MTANJ
MVPA