Re: [MV] Military Tent Stove Heaters

From: Jim Gilmore (jgilmore@ptd.net)
Date: Tue Nov 02 2004 - 14:24:49 PST

Vic wrote:
> Does anyone have any input or any TM # info
>on the two different kinds of tent heaters one burns
>gas-diesel-kerosene the other is the wood-coal that
>can be converted some people list them as 1941
>stoves?

    I have the TM on this heater that includes both units. Cost is $19.00 + shipping.

 Actually, they are the same unit. The conversion to gasoline is a kit that is available separately or some stoves come with both coal grates and the liquid fuel kit.

  I probably have several of the stoves for sale as well.

Jim Gilmore

Jim Thorpe, PA