RE: [MV] M37 cruising speed?

From: M. Thirtyseven (m37greenbeast@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 03 2004 - 05:39:36 PST

One other thing I have found to be a bit problematic is not the cruising
speed but start off speed. It is amazing that most other drivers see a
green pickup truck and expect it to launch itself off the stop line like a
2004 Dodge Hemi equipped new model... be careful of them "civi's" .
Straight ahead stop lights/signs is usually not much of a problem but the
turn across traffic when the dude in the Lexus behind you cannot figgure out
why you did not take advantage of the 50ft open space between crossing cars
at 50mph.... I usually start in 2nd with a slight more rev and easy clutch.

Daryl
52 M-37