RE: [MV] M37 cruising speed?

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Tue Nov 02 2004 - 12:28:42 PST

Hi
Mine always would do 50-55 no problem. It still sounded like it was going
to come apart, but it was fine. Over that speed is a challenge for the
stock Wagner Lockeed non self energizing brakes anyway. If you have a panic
stop you literally would have to stand on them. I added the optional
Hydrovac unit that Dodge had which made all the difference to have power
brakes.

Glenn
Formerly 4 Dodges