RE: [MV] Savage HMV Amusement for the coming cold weather

From: Baker, George R. - Eastman (grbaker@eastman.com)
Date: Fri Nov 05 2004 - 10:02:52 PST

" I could have her return it when she threatened divorce"

"I took it out and hid it in the barn. Right beside the 21st Century
1/6th scale White Scout Car. And
the P51, and the other stuff that only comes out when the wife and kids
go
to another state for a family visit and a couple of other addicts, errr,

enthusiasts I know come over and play, in a tactical, reenactment, sorta
way
with the ....well, you get the idea"

Some of you guys forget your position...check your shorts, yes those are
testicles..you are the Man of the house, you work and earn a living, if
you want to splurge a little go ahead...your wives sure will when
there's a sale at the mall.

Remember...Keep the peace but keep your kahonies also.

GRB