RE: [MV] Savage HMV Amusement for the coming cold weather

From: Baker, George R. - Eastman (grbaker@eastman.com)
Date: Fri Nov 05 2004 - 10:18:16 PST

Yea, my daughter loves hers.

GRB

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill [mailto:bill@welovenh.com]
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2004 1:09 PM
To: Military Vehicles Mailing List
Subject: Re: [MV] Savage HMV Amusement for the coming cold weather

Darn it...You are right George....

We should not be pushed around....

2 weeks ago I marched right down to Walmart and bought 1.........

I am giving to my son next week for his Birthday.

Bill

<mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org>

--
..."A good plan executed violently today is better than a perfect plan
executed at some indefinite time in the future.  General George S.

Any ship can be a minesweeper . . . . once.