Re: [MV] M35 Exhaust Brake installation

From: Joe Shannon (fordpart@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Nov 06 2004 - 11:38:38 PST

Cat also recommends that on their GenSets you always cut it of from a
wide open state. This is to save the regulator but it will lock up a
turbo about once every 3 months. The 3126 is the engine I am thinking
about I did repair work for a company that had a few Fords with this
engine, when they went out of business the trucks were about 5 years old
and I had put an engine in each of them. They had extensive cylinder
wear, blowby, and valve trouble.