Re: [MV] Looking for info on M-37CDN info

From: Sean Nichols (Sean.Nichols@xilinx.com)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 09:14:56 PST

Thanks very much to everyone that replied! My friend will be making an
offer on this truck today (hopefully), and is planning to restore it
back to reflect it's proud Canadian heritage. Thanks again everyone..
couldn't have found this info out without all of you!

This list rules!

Sean Nichols
'42 IHC FFN-3 Crash Truck
'71 AMG M35A2