Re: [MV] Trailer Elec ? (3 PH)

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 15:06:53 PST

Kenny:

Find the Neutral buss bar of the 3-phase circuit breaker box. Attach your
white wire (neutral) to it.

Then attach your single-phase black wire (hot) to any ONE of the three phase
buss bars.

Attach green (ground) to trailer ground bar.

You should now have power on one third of the trailer.

Be sure to leave the circuit breakers going to the three-phase equipment
OFF.

I am not an electrician, and might possibly be full of beans, so be careful,
and preferably, ask someone else for a second opinion.

Mergyl R. Flemix III

aka Raoul "Plum" Hobart