Re: [MV] RC Stuarts

From: Bill (bill@welovenh.com)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 16:31:02 PST

Today is my son's birthday and I got my....I mean he got his RC Stuart
(wink...wink).

Pretty cool toy. Great sounds good action...it will even climb a mild grade.

Now my daughter wants one so they can have tank battles.

Any of you electronic HMV guys out there know, or know of anyone, who
can alter the controller/rece4iver frequency so 2 can be used? This is
beyond my capabilities.

I'm in trouble now........................

Bill

--
..."A good plan executed violently today is better than a perfect plan
executed at some indefinite time in the future.  General George S.

Any ship can be a minesweeper . . . . once.