Re: [MV] M447C pics

From: Jim Stead (gadget@easypath.com)
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 12:50:59 PST

If you really want them, you can copy and paste them into a document.
Click on the picture a second time and it'll come up in it's own window.
Press your "Ctrl" key and the "A" key. You'll see the picture is highlighted
now. Press "Ctrl" and "C" and you'll have copied it. Open a blank document
and paste it into your document. Save the document as usual.

Jim