Re: [MV] Winch guides

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 13:46:48 PST

Hi Bill:

What you need is called a "fairlead" which consists of two horizontal
rollers, and two vertical rollers. If you would go to MileMarker's website,
and look at the page with winch accessories, you will see one, as an
example, that would be OK for the M35 application. You could probably
fabricate one from rod and tubing, too.

http://www.milemarker.com/winch-accessories.html

Arthur P. Bloom
MileMarker Dealer