Want to buy a jeep

From: M151 (m151@cox.net)
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 20:17:48 PST

A fellow contacted me a coup[le of weeks ago and is looking for a
restoration project for him and his grandson. They are wanting to buy a
world war two era jeep and basically plan to restore it over a three year
time span (which is when the grandson is old enough to get a license).

They are not experienced so they are looking for an entry level vehicle that
will not require extensive skills to get started. I have sent him to all of
the usual web pages so he could get an idea what he is starting and also
pointed him towards the MV publications.

I promised him I would help get the word out that he was looking.

Please contact him (not me!) at
Chester Ginn
785.234.5192 (h)
785.224.7043 (c)
cginn5017@yahoo.com

If you have any leads on a good starter project or a vehicle for sale,
please contact him and help him to get started in the hobby.

Thanks for your time.
David Brubaker
MVPA # 18115
KCØNZN