24volt to 12 volt converter

From: brian fowler (bjlf@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 21:05:04 PST

A few days ago someone posted a link to a site that had a 24 volt to 12 volt
converter with a sustained load of 25 amps. I have lost the link could you
repost?

I am with a volunteer fire department that has been given a 5ton m927 we are
making into a tanker, That is coming along very well.

We have seen the options on roscommons site for 12 volt changes. We were
originally going to go right off the last battery to run a 2way radio and
some warning lights. But if the converter is reliable we would use one.

What suggestions do you have?

Thanks

Brian Fowler
New London VFD