Re: [MV] M35A2 FS

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Fri Nov 12 2004 - 19:02:41 PST

By reading the ad this seems to be a really nice truck. There is only one
thing that caught my attention though. If the National Guard Unit is known
for their outstanding maintenance program why in the world was there so much
to do to it? Why was it not road worthy when Mr. Young purchased it? What
did he have to do to make it road worthy?

My reason for questioning is that my son is looking to buy one and this
seems to be a nice truck, just so far to go after it from Florida.

Thanks,

Sonny