Re: [MV] M35A2 FS

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Sat Nov 13 2004 - 05:59:04 PST

That also stands true in regular Army units. I could have easily decided to
exchange parts from one that was being turned in but I, instead, chose to
use the supply system as it was intended so my people didn't have to do
double work but I better shut up before I get jumped on to again by certain
"know it alls"

Sonny