1/2 track question

From: gpw1942@verizon.net
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 04:42:03 PST

Hi all,
 Have two questions for our 1/2 track connoisseurs.
1) We are putting the rear break drum back together and have 2 nuts and a holed washer to place in after the outer bearing. Am I correct that the order of installation is large nut, holed washer and small nut?
2) the forked piece of metal that holds the windshield armor to the center post in the upright position. How is it attached to the armored windshield? A bolt or a stud and winged nut?
 A picture would be great.
Thanx in advance.
Dj