Re: [MV] Vendors, flames, BS and Caveat Emptor

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 17:58:36 PST

Hey Mike,

Thats real easy for you to say, "go get a digital camera and post a few
pictures on the list" lol I wouldn't have the least problem in going out
and buying a digital camera but who is going to explain to stupid me as to
why it will only take about three pictures and the batteries are dead as a
doornail? and if I did manage to take a few pictures who is gonna show me
how to get them so you can view them?

I love this electronic world but I'm having a helluva time trying to learn
how to do some of this stuff.

My wife bought a digital at wallyworld and is only able to take a coupla
flicks, then batteries dead, then she went and bought a charger and now she
tells me she can take pictures inside but can't figure out how to do it on
the outside in the light. All this time I thought I was of average
intelligence but now I don't know. She is the one I have depended on to do
most of the computer stuff so you may understand why I'am reluctant to even
try it.

Sonny