Re: [MV] Vendors, flames, BS and Caveat Emptor

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 14:43:43 PST

Well said Mike. For the most part I've had the same dealings. As far as Wayne
Harris, he and I are friends so maybe my viewpoint on him is suspect but we
became friends from dealings together! He is a straight up guy and from time
to time he gets burned for being that way. To all vendors and sellers alike;
treat the others like you would like to be treated. This is a great hobby with
mostly great people, lets keep it on the up & up!
Kenneth Engle