Re: [MV] CCW in the 50 [was Highway truck scales]

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 18:20:26 PST

> NOW, if you have a New York State CCW permit you
> still
> can't carry in New York CITY. AND if they arrest
> you
> they will call it just another firearms violation.
++++++++
Oh, yeah, it would be difficult to start a class
action lawsuit against the City of NY because they
would have to go back through 40 years of firearms
violations to determine which ones were prosecutions
of NYS permit holders for no reason other than
carrying without a CITY permit.

Why, it would take many lawyers MONTHS, maybe years to
do that.

Joe