Re: [MV] CCW in the 50 [was Highway truck scales]

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 18:17:18 PST

HAHAHAHahaaaa HOHOHOoohohoho!~! that's the funniest thing I have
heard in a while! Might work in your neighborhood, but we are
short of police in Dallas, and the police are short of resources
in Dallas, and well.. sometimes ya have to do what ya have to do,
down here in the 'hood.

--

Best regards,

Patrick