Re: [MV] Mutt Engine Problem

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 19:35:46 PST

But I can't keep from wondering what they get out of saying nasty, stupid,
ignorant things to people who make a post to a list saying nothing special
but certainly nothing that an average and normal human would consider
hateful, etc.

I wonder if it would be okay if I just start sending these ignorant mails
straight to the list and let everybody see how inconsiderate they really
are?

Sonny