Re: [MV] Mutt Engine Problem

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 09:28:13 PST

I'll tell you what we don't need on this list IMHO

We don't need anyone being dishonest in any way whatsoever, regardless as to
what the situation is.

Its got to where you can't say anything on this list without being attacked
by someone who think they know it all and probably know nothing. It
happened to me just recently in a number of offlist emails and the
individual accused me of attempting to cause great financial and other harm
to a friend of his and all I said was what I would do in a given situation.
It wasn't advice at all nor was I making any suggestion one way or the other
as to what the person should do.

I will gladly share these hateful emails to anyone interested so that you
can draw your own conclusion.

Sonny