Re: [MV] CCW in the 50 [was Highway truck scales]

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 18 2004 - 05:13:00 PST

We're drifting here but I will say one more thing here about the guns, cops,
concealment and FL. Fl gives conceal carry permits. If you have one of these,
there is no 3 day cooling off period to buy a handgun. On the other hand, I as
a deputy sheriff carry guns every day but if I buy another one, I have to
wait 3 days! Go figure! BTW guys, if you ever want to Assault or Rob me, I never
carry a gun off duty!