Re: [MV] Vendor's take advantage on Ebay

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 18 2004 - 05:05:07 PST

We call those handling charges, fondling charges! There is a seller on EBay
called Foxholejoe. Famous for fondling charges! I always look for that hidden
word then email before bidding. The $10 light isn't such a good deal when you
pay $12 shipping and $8 to tape the box shut. I would feel happier if they
just added their supposed costs to the reserve. Now crating I can understand!
Kenny