Re: [MV] registration and laws

From: Ghille (ghille@wcc.net)
Date: Thu Nov 18 2004 - 18:32:16 PST

First, I just want to say I am not mad about being stopped. I understand it
(military vehicle registration) is an unusual circumstance. I just wanted
to know if this had happened to anyone else, and what they did about it. I
opted to use bumper numbers for authenticity. I also wanted everyone to
know that the vehicle is military, and it is a hobby. I didn't want people
bugging me about hauling stuff for them of pulling them out of the mud. I
am into collecting and restoration, I didn't want anything on the truck the
military didn't have. (license plate lights etc.)
I have a copy on my registration and insurance affidavit in hand ready to
show the JPm as we speak. Hopefully he will just toss out the ticket.
Coby