Re: [MV] registration and laws

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 05:34:19 PST

You have answered a very interesting question. Unfortunately, you have not
answered the ones that I asked.

I am sorry to hear that a fender on a 60-year-old truck fender rusted out
because someone drilled two holes (I assume to mount a licese plate).

I do not advocate drilling holes in antique, historical, or rare vehicles.
I am in favor of attaching a required plate in some other manner. I use
plastic wire ties and/or magnetic holders, available through towing supply
houses.

Warmest regards,

APB