Re: [MV] Vendor's take advantage on Ebay

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 06:06:41 PST

Mr. Bloom,

I have a question for you concerning your comments here and I think I know
the answer but it would require me going through hundreds of emails to find
it so maybe you can save me a lot of hunting as its been a while back and my
memory isn't what it once was so please don't think that I'm attempting to
falsely accuse you of anything, okay? Have you ever assaulted anyone
verbally, or would that be typically on email, on this list? Someone told
me to "Shut Up" and I'm NOT saying it was you so thats why I'm asking in a
way as polite as I know how?

Thanks,

Sonny