Re: [MV] registration and laws

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 17:58:35 PST

Just more stupidity from our officials. I got two (illegal) parking tickets
in NYC within twenty minutes of each other. The judge threw out the first
one on the merits of the case. When I asked him to do the same with the
second, identical ticket, he refused, saying that "Once you got the first
ticket, you should have known better, and moved the truck so that you
wouldn't have gotten another ticket."

Can't argue with logic like that, right?

apb