RE: [MV] EBay bidders working together?

From: Ziptar.mil-veh-list@ziptar.com
Date: Sat Nov 20 2004 - 19:33:21 PST

 doesen't seems too out of line, just buys allot of buyessex's grab bags and
looks like sunshine_specials is just reselling them. sunshine_specials had
allot of negatives though I wouldn't by from them though. They are either
shady or an stupid.

Buyessex sells tons of crap cheap I have seen lots of people with multiple
feedbacks from them:
Look at buy essesx's feedback stats:
           PastMonth Past6 Months Past12 Months
positive 32500 167537 266830
neutral 636 3270 4819
negative 975 4270 6315

6315 negatives for the year but that is just 0.02% of their total feedback

The system does work, last month I came across a guy that was using a shell
account to drive up his bids. I reported it and ebay shut down both accounts
in 2 days.