Re: [MV] Link to an interesting court case

From: JEFF HAIN-MATSON (flmv@flmv.net)
Date: Sun Nov 21 2004 - 06:37:59 PST

The government take on this is that it is okay to bid together as long as that
info is listed on the registration form. Be it company or individual x, and
company or individual y registered together with both names on the
registration, or in your case just bid in the name of the organization. That
on ebay will also give you better visibility so other like minded people don't
big against you for a part they think they can sell you later!! Ofcourse it is
a double edged sword as othrs needing the part might find it through your
bid....... Makes your head hurt after while thinking about it all.

--
JEFF HAIN-MATSON
FRONT LINE MILITARY VEHICLES      WEB SITE:  http://www.flmv.net/