RE: [MV] MV misc. parts needed

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 21 2004 - 09:23:02 PST

I would like one on those bumper-mounted vises too for my M816 but it needs
to be close to Georgia unless it really, really cheap. It must weight 75lbs.
But what the deal on tanks?? Wouldn't any do for a display and if you are
going to use them, around here they won't fill the large tanks unless they
belong to the supplier and even then they just trade tanks. I think even if
you found some and if they had been used before the only legal way to ship
would be by Haz-Mat. I have the storage boxes for the ammo trailer they use
today would that be close to what you need? Wayne