RE: [MV] MV misc. parts needed

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 21 2004 - 10:45:01 PST

<David Doyle once told me that the wrecker torch tanks are significant to
the
<wrecker. He also pointed out that your old M62, Wayne, had those unique
tanks.
<Too bad too 'cause he was looking for them too. As far as the bench vise,
My
<M756A2 had an improptu plate welded to the front bumper for a vice. I think
<I'm going to retain it since it was a Seabees truck and they added it!
Kenny

I remenber that... now. I think the acetylene was a short fat bottle don't
remember the oygen being different but as you can tell a lot of things are
slipping away these days (chest, hair, memory and one other thing but I
forgot what is was) Wayne