Nice M35A3 Deuce and a Half on GL at Homestead AFB.

From: Ziptar.mil-veh-list@ziptar.com
Date: Mon Nov 22 2004 - 15:44:48 PST

http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=488246

17 Pictures.. Really nice truck....

I have no idea what the first picture of the tractor is doing there...

At first I thought it was an 8 or 9 series 5-ton cargo but I googled M35A3
and sure enough they exist. They are upgraded M35's, Caterpillar Turbo
Diesel, Automatic Trans, Super Singles, and CTIS. Nice!

I had never seen one before, didn't even know they existed..

The one up for auction looks like a fairly nice and complete truck.... I'd
bid... If I had the means.. :-(, anybody do financing on MV's, GMAC Maybe??
:-D

Also noticed in picture 8 an M416 in the background. I don't see it listed
at Homestead. i wonder if it will be coming up soon..

Kevin