Re: [MV] Changing Gears

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Tue Nov 23 2004 - 06:26:39 PST

I demonstrated to a friend how I could shift up and down through all the
gears on my M35 without using the clutch. He is an acknowleged expert on
things automotive. His advice was "don't" because a synchro gear box needs
to be used the way it was designed, or bad things can happen to the
synchros. He did not elaborate, but I have stopped showing off since then.
apb