Re: [MV] OT - Bradley's fighting in Fallujah

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Tue Nov 23 2004 - 20:54:37 PST

>You got your "Dig" in again Steve.

If by "Dig" you mean a balanced assessment of what is going on, I'll take
that as a complement :-)

Our troops are doing amazing things under horrible conditions that they
should not be facing. We lost Fallujah because we didn't have the troops
to hold it and everything else at the same time. Now we finally retook
it at great cost. I hope we don't make the same mistake twice, yet
without more troops in theater I'm not sure how that can be done.

Steve