Re: [MV] [MVlist]Rude and crude posters not needed

From: M35A2USA@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 26 2004 - 13:57:42 PST

I am total agreement... I don't appreciate seeing crude or vulgar words or
statements anywhere.. There are so many TV shows I can't watch because of my
feelings. Here there should be enough self policing to keep the crude, rude,
and vulgar remarks at your own kitchen table and not share them with the
world...only lowers other's opinions of you...sort of like smoking in a no
smoking area and parking in the Handicapped slot and failing to signal your
turns...RAM