Re: [MV] GL

From: Bill (bill@welovenh.com)
Date: Fri Nov 26 2004 - 13:50:19 PST

In my one dealing with GL.

I was treated very badly by the GL "system" and very, very well by the
GL personnel at the pickup site.

I will not say where that site is as I do not want those people punished
by their "moron" bosses in AZ.

I suggest, to protect the good hearted and innocent, that you curtail
mentioning who the good guys are. GL certainly has lurkers and will
taking names and numbers.

Bill