Re: GL

From: tedhils@cyber-south.com
Date: Sat Nov 27 2004 - 10:41:54 PST

    I've said it before.... It's only a matter of time, guys. It isn't
WHETHER GL will rip you off, but WHEN.
    In the last several years, I bought well over $500,000 worth of stuff
under the old DRMO system, from 30+ different bases and never got CHEATED.
Dealt with some idiots and some asses (donkeys), but no one ever stole from
me. I've bought about 1/3rd that from GL, and they've done it to me three
times.
    Why do I still deal with them? Unlike most of you, this is how I make
my living. Although I have stopped buying from them a couple of times, I
have always gone back, 'cause I can't afford NOT to buy from them. I just
write off the "extra" fees to the cost of doing business with the Devil.
    I used to wish that "60 Minutes" would do a news story and expose GL's
corruptness. That's not an option anymore. No one believes anything that
CBS has to say nowadays. Maybe FOX will get interested in the GL "scams".
I'd LOVE to see how the company was run after O'Reilly had hold of 'em for a
while. : )
Ted

Ted Hils
Ted's Trucks 'N Stuff