Re: [MV] CE-100-AC/WK4 Military 10KW AC Generating Plant

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Nov 27 2004 - 18:17:41 PST

Everyone,

Thanks, I have gotten the plugs out, and given the cylinders a
healthy filling with penetrating oil.

I also discovered that the starter won't run, even if I press the
switch manually. Maybe that needs to come off and be examined.

Above all, some bad news, It's stored at a farm in Gainesville,
TX, and I was told that it has to go. I suppose this means I have
to get someone to come for it. Anyone want a project?

I'll continue to try and loosen it up.

Patrick