Re: [MV] Question answered

From: J. Forster (jfor@quik.com)
Date: Sun Nov 28 2004 - 19:00:40 PST

In short, the purported WMDs did NOT represent a 'Clear and Present Danger' to
the USA and the attack on Iraq was not justified as a result.

Furthermore, the person who masterminded ACTUAL HARM to the USA is still at
large. Our military has needlessly been put in harm's way and suffered serious
casualties on false pretexts. It's a tragedy.

WMD = "W's" Massive Deception.

-John