looking for parts, and stuff for sale

From: Dave Chaney (undead59@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 23:32:49 PST

I am looking for any of the following:

Tire inflation components for a DUKW.
Machine Gun ring mount for a Cadillac Gage Peacekeeper
Cupola and 50 mount (late style) for M114A1
"form fitting" tractor type seat used in various armored vehicles
Cadillac-Gage Scout manuals, literature, etc.
50s era 3.5 " rocket launcher (M20B1 I think...)
nice LAW tubes

Oh yeah- Anyone have a working TEC tape player for sale on here?

Also selling some various radio gear, cables, etc (let me know what you are
looking for, as there is too much to list)
Some various periscopes- M27s, other oddball stuff
M35 Multifuel Heater- NOS
Ferret equipment bin- right front I believe
M16 rifle rack
heater for M113 APC
M151 MP Light- have the red small one, and the big blue one.
I am debating on selling my M416 trailer. I can email pics if interested.

gotta make some space around here...

Dave Chaney
Portland OR