RE: [MV] Train Pics-war contribution

From: Nigel Hay -MILWEB (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 10:56:44 PST

I believe my fathers ship, HMS Wallflower was a Canadian built corvette. BTW
The Juno Museum that opened here this summer has some excellent CMP vehicle
and pays homage to canadas contribution to the liberation of Europe. if you
are "doing Normandy" dopnt miss it
BTW "Hay's Motor Services" in Vancouver and western Canada was started in th
1930's by my Grandfathers brothers.... . I have some wonderful pictures of
the wooden shack "Lube Centers" and gargages. They had quite a few outlets
by the 1950's.

NIGE