Re: [MV] Door latch mechanism and plow size.

From: Steve & Jeannie Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 14:40:45 PST

Use pushbars for the plow frame. Attache them behind the cab and 'hang' them
from
the front axle. Even bigh trucks can have their frames bent by hitting a
solid (unseen)
object when equipped with the Fisher plow front of frame set up....

Steve AKA Dr Deuce

PS: As we speak I am installing pushbars on my 42 Chev 4x4 mil plow truck
because
I am bending the front bumper down frombeing too 'agressive' plowing with
the little
8 footer plow....