Re: [MV] Ammo can surplus sales

From: Jack (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Dec 03 2004 - 12:20:19 PST

Re: Ammo cans - mandatory crushing

Aaron, do you not realize the extreme danger presented
by selling uncrushed ammo cans to an unwary public?
This is exactly why we've passed so many consumer
safety laws, like safety labeling, i.e. "Preparation
H" "DO NOT EAT OR USE ORALY", thanks to our
politicians vigilance.

Which makes me wonder what the complaint letter said
that caused that warning, "Dear Sir, after using your
product my mouth hole is the size of coffee stir
stick... " but I digress. I'm just glad we caught
that one.

If you are absolutely determined to own an ammo can
then do the right thing and buy a "crushed" ammo can
and be politically correct. Sure, one can always
uncrush it, but, be advised Kalifornia has warned you!

By the way, current law provides that all pre-2004
ammo can owners must keep them securely locked in
titanium gun lockers, with your airsoft replicas and
Whamo water cannons, etc., as such items may scare the
poor people trying to burglarize your home.

One wonders why would you even think about wanting to
move from Kalifornia, la propiedad de México.