RE: [MV] .50 = DD? was: [MV] Ammo Cans and Fifties

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Fri Dec 03 2004 - 16:11:11 PST

Hi Ryan
Not sure where it is in the process now. That was this summer. Is that all
you need to buy a 37 mm WW II Anti Tank piece? DO you have to still go
through all the forms and LE papers and Chiefs of Police etc like with a
MG? If so I might as well forget it in MA.

I don't know if they would charge the tax to keep what you already have.
Sounds crazy but nothing would surprise me. I know that the 50's are about
to be history as a simple semi auto rifle.

Glenn