chain and clip on 5 ton dashboard

From: L51940@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 04 2004 - 11:44:58 PST

I don't know if this went thru yesterday as I have been having problems posting (and receiving) to the list. The pic of the chain and clip on the dashboard appears to me to be just the right size and length to hang on to the shaft of the engine stop knob when it is pulled out. It would keep the knob from being accidently pushed back in and allowing the motor to start if the truck were bumped while being parked in gear.

Dave McConnell